About Hope Counselling Services
Colin Johnson is a qualified counsellor based in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire. Colin has many years experience in counselling and has several qualifications including a Diploma in Counselling (Level 4) and a Diploma in Supervision (Level 5) and he has completed a four part certificate to practive EMDR therapy.
Colin is a registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and is an accredited member of The Association of Christian Counsellors (ACC). Colin follows both BACP and ACC ethical guidelines. He works on an integrated basis, which means he offers different forms of therapy according to the needs of the client, including CBT or EMDR therapy.
Are you wondering if counselling will help you and how long you will need to come? Well, many people do find counselling helpful, research shows that around 80% of clients are better off after therapy, and that 65% of clients improve after seven sessions of therapy. Of course every client is different but perhaps this information will give you an idea of the potential of counselling to help you.
If you are interested in finding out more please contact me via this Contact Form to arrange a free of charge short telephone or Zoom assessment.
- 2021 EMDR Works Parts 1-4 Certificate
- 2012 Level 5: Intermediate Diploma in Counselling Supervision (CPCAB)
- 2010 Level 4 Diploma (National Open College Network)
- 2008- Level 2: Certificate in Psychodynamic Counselling Skills Herts & Beds Counselling Foundation (CPCAB)
- 1996- Level 3: Advance Certificate in Counselling (Open College)
- 1991 Diploma in Pastoral Studies